Coupons, Rebates & Offers
Truck and Car Repair Cochran, GA
Save money! Check back regularly to see our new coupons and rebates. Follow our tips below to help you save money on the cost of car repair and maintenance everyday.
- Scheduling a regular tune up is the key to easy car maintenance and minimizing the cost of car repairs.
- Paying attention to the "service lights" on your dashboard is very important. Today's trucks and cars have as many computer parts as they do auto parts. Many of these important computer parts tell you when car maintenance is needed.
- Responding quickly to a service light is often easy and affordable but ignoring a service light can greatly increase the cost of future car repairs.
- Next, checking with our repair shop regularly to see what weekly coupons we offer is a great way to save on the cost of car repairs.
- Our technicians will provide you with a transparent, free estimate for repair services. Discussing the cost of needed repairs with them can save you money on labor and lower the cost of auto parts.
- Finally, spending a little time getting to know your owner's manual is time well spent. The owner's manual contains valuable tips for keeping the cost of car maintenance and service affordable.
Bleckley Automotive Coupons, Promotions and Offers
Coupons, Promotions and Offers
Truck and Car Repair or Maintenance
Keep Repair Costs Low!
Call Today! 478-934-0035
Some Restrictions Apply
What People Say About Us
I cannot say enough to express my appreciation for your above and beyond help with my son when his car broke down. You and your parents were a God send! May God bless you all as you have blessed Jordan and I!
Very dependable and on time!
Honest and Trustworthy. Have had car worked on here and was done right!
Awesome people and service
They didnt take long, I got the help I needed to get the part changed on my car, now my car driving better with out powersteering issue. I recommend these guys here over anyone else.
They really bailed us out of a jam. Our starter went out while pulling a trailer and AAA couldn’t find anyone to tow us and the nearest Mercedes dealership was almost an hour away. They came and towed the car, drove my mom to the Uhaul to rent a truck, and then fixed the car the next day and its running great! They even put the floor back together where I had replaced the battery. Really great people! Stacy and Virginia were awesome!